Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Join My UClass Team

Have you thought about publishing the lessons and learning experiences you craft?  Are you looking for a place to host your terrific standards-based innovation and design?  If so, I invite you to join my UClass grades three/four learning design team.

As part of the team, you'll get to use the UClass platform to design, publish, and store your lessons for share and future use. You'll also receive a small fee from UClass for your lesson designs.

What continues to make me return to UClass is the chance to collaborate around lesson design, and the chance to be part of a small start-up that's taking the common core and learning design intersection seriously with a streamlined, teacher-friendly platform.

If you'd like to give this a try, let me know.  If you're not a third or fourth grade teacher and would still like to get involved, also let me know and I'll connect you to the appropriate leader.

Learning design affects student learning greatly--the care we take to unpack the standards, and carefully think about our learners' needs and interests at deep levels will help to move our learning/teaching forward in significant ways. The UClass platforms helps educators like me to craft lessons with a user-friendly, accessible platform. Also the chance to be part of something bigger when it comes to learning design and share is exciting and growth producing.

The past weekend at the UClass retreat was the kind of learning/teaching share I look forward to, and if you'd like to be part of this team, I welcome your time and craft.