- Students will learn all math standards with depth and flexibility.
- Students will be happy, engaged, and empowered at school.
- Students will learn to be good teammates, and experience what it's like to be an important part of a positive team.
- Students will understand that they are in charge of their learning and that they are capable of learning anything they put their mind and time to.
- Students will learn about themselves as learners and use that knowledge to elevate their learning.
- Students will learn the science standards and utilize those standards with the design process in STEAM activities.
I'll likely add to this list in the days ahead.